Owl Image

What causes bubble of blood in penis head after oral sex?

Question
I just had oral sex and on the head of my penis there is a significant bobble of blood. It's like right under the thin layer of skin on the penile glad (kind looks like a leach). I have no pain at all, but I'm wondering should I pop the blood bobble and drain it or let it be and it will go away?
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Lett it be and go away!

Detailed Answer:

Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this bubble that you have reported. If the size is big(ore than 1/4 of the head of the penis), then pop it and let it drain. If this is not done, it may never completely get resorbed resulting in a discoloration of the head of your penis. If it is of a very small size, please allow it to be and it would go away all by itself and the body cells can clear this up fully.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Thanks for using our services this day for your health related questions.