What causes bubble of blood in penis head after oral sex?

Question
I just had oral sex and on the head of my penis there is a significant bobble of blood. It's like right under the thin layer of skin on the penile glad (kind looks like a leach). I have no pain at all, but I'm wondering should I pop the blood bobble and drain it or let it be and it will go away?
Posted Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Lett it be and go away!

Detailed Answer:

Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this bubble that you have reported. If the size is big(ore than 1/4 of the head of the penis), then pop it and let it drain. If this is not done, it may never completely get resorbed resulting in a discoloration of the head of your penis. If it is of a very small size, please allow it to be and it would go away all by itself and the body cells can clear this up fully.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Thanks for using our services this day for your health related questions.