What causes blood in the urine?
can occur with strenuous activity
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
Blood in the urine is called hematuria.
In general, isolated hematuria (no other alarming symptoms and signs), does not usually requires treatment.
Strenuous exercise is one of the known causes of hematuria. This means that repeatedly having to carry wood upstairs could have precipitated the blood in your urine.
You can monitor for now but if it continues beyond 24-36 after you have rested or it becomes more severe, then you should be seen.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of blood while urinating
- What is the cause behind urinating blood
- What could be the cause for blood in urine
- Noticed blood in urine what is causing this
- What causes pain and blood in the urine
- What causes blood in the urine in females
- What are the possible causes of blood in urine
- What is the cause of traces of blood in urine
- Blood in urine no pain what is causing this
- What causes blood in urine
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?