What causes blood and tissue like matter in urine?
Kidney infection/stone most likely
I understand your concern.
Blood in the urine can be due to various diseases related to the urinary tract. If you have pain during urination it could be a bladder or kidney infection, whereas a bladder or kidney stone may cause abrasion leading to blood and blood clots, which is probably what you refer to as “tissue”. However, sometimes, “tissue” like stuff in urine can actually toilet paper residues.
Blood in the urine can also be caused by certain medications such as aspirin, Plavix, and warfarin or even trauma or accident.
Painless blood in the urine can have more serious causes and need to be thoroughly evaluated. You will first need to get done a urine culture and cytology, an ultrasound and then cystoscopy, depending on the findings.
I hope this answers your question. You are welcome to ask further questions.
Wishing you good health and all the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes wet tissue like discharge
- What could cause light pink tissue like spots during urination
- What causes tissue inflammation
- What causes scar tissue
- Noticed blood in urine what is causing this
- Cause of tissue in male urine
- Blood in urine no pain what is causing this
- What are the causes of tissue clumps in urine
- What causes tissue in the urine
- What causes blood in urine
- What causes weight gain while on Ontrintellix?
- Suggest treatment for loss of vision and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for metastatic melanoma
- What causes joint pain while on Requip?
- What causes redness and painful swelling in the eyes?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for painful rash on the waist
- Does long term use of steroids affect a person's immune system?
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps and shortness of breath
- What do my creatine levels in blood indicate?