What causes blackish discolouration on the toes?
Additional information needed
It is not clear from your question whether you mean the toes or the toenails are falling off. The first would be an emergency, while the second is something less serious.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ornela Ademovi, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes toe nail fungus
- What are the causes for cramps in fingers and toes
- What causes red toes
- What causes blisters on toes
- What are the causes for pain and swelling in toes
- Whats the cause of toes nailssplit
- What causes toe jam
- What causes soreness in toes
- What is the cause of dark spot on toe
- What causes discolouration of toe nails
- What causes weight gain while on Ontrintellix?
- Suggest treatment for loss of vision and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for metastatic melanoma
- What causes joint pain while on Requip?
- What causes redness and painful swelling in the eyes?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for painful rash on the waist
- Does long term use of steroids affect a person's immune system?
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps and shortness of breath
- What do my creatine levels in blood indicate?