What causes anxiety, feeling of sadness, and shortness of breath?
Signs of depression
Hello and welcome!
I understand your concerns.
Fear of unknown, sadness, short news of sresth are symptoms of depression. Since when are you having such feelings?
Are you talking any treatment?
I would suggest you to consult a psychiatrist for detailed examination and treatment.
You can practice deep breathing and relaxation exercises. This should help.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Shubham Mehta
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes anxiety and mood swings
- What causes anxiety attacks
- What causes anxiety disorder
- What is the cause of anxiety when on klonopin
- Diagnosed with anxiety disorders what is the cause
- What could be the cause of anxiety menupause
- Can anxiety cause shortness of breath
- What causes severe anxiety
- What causes severe anxiety attacks
- What causes depression and anxiety
- How to reduce weight?
- Suggest treatment for increase libido
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- What causes fear of disease or death, dizziness, heaviness in head and SOB?
- What causes digestion problem after having Dicorate ER?
- Can ED medicines be taken along with diabetes medications?
- Suggest treatment for clots on legs while weaning off Adderall
- Suggest treatment for MDD and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder