What causes a recurring sore at the back of mouth?
Throat swab culture and sensitivity test. Steam inhalation, salt water gargaling, and lozenges.
Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for the query.
I have gone through your post and understand your concern..
As you have mentioned it is chronic problem, I would have asked for throat swab and based on the report I would have decided on the need of antibiotic course.
Presently, I would suggest you drink plenty of water, especially warm water. It is better to drink glass warm water with honey in the morning.
Steam inhalation with few drops eucalyptus oil in it for three to four times a day. Salt warm water gargaling 3 to 4 times a day. I would recommend you to suck lozenges like cofsil or strepsil 3 to 4 per day for 3 days. There should be improvement with this measures.
You should see doctor and GET an THROAT SWAB.
This provisional advice provided by me is based entirely on the input provided to me. I would suggest examination by the doctor.
I hope this suggestion might be of some help to you.
Get back to me if you have further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes soreness in the testicles and lower back
- Causes of sore back and ribs
- What causes a splotchy back
- What causes allergy in back
- Extremely sore back in kids causes
- What is the cause of tingling back
- What causes sore lower back ribs
- What is causing tender back pain and soreness in hip
- Can hemoroid cause sore back
- What causes back spasms