What can you use on a baby's chapped lips?
We have applied baby cream but still after some times it again become dry and blood observed.
Is it due to cold weather or something else?
Can we apply vaseline or some other baby product
Apply aloe vera lip balm or glycerine.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. It is nothing unusual for the lips of a child to become dry, crack and even ooze blood in a weather like this. I do not think it to be due to anything else. You need to apply some moisturizer like aloe vera gel or glycerine on the lips of the baby. Vaseline can be used but aloe vera is much better since the latter hydrates the skin.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chapped lips after using mdma
- Newborn baby chapped lips
- 6months old baby chapped lip
- What is the treatment for chapped lips
- What is the remedy for rash and chapped lips
- What to use on chapped lips besides chapstick
- What does it mean when you have really chapped lips and bumps
- Menstruation and chapped lips
- Is chap lips a symptom of leukemia
- What could explain irritation in tongue and chapped lips
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever