What can be done to relieve pain in the rear back bone?
More information necessary, Ibuprofen is first choice initial medication.
Hello and welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Your question seems like it's been left in the middle. You ask "can it help" as if you refer to a specific drug or remedy but you don't say what does "it" refer to.
If you meant what can help relieve such pain in general then the first line step would be an over the counter anti-inflammatory pain killer such as Ibuprofen. Dosages may vary (and it would have been useful if you had provided at least your age), a dosage of 400 mg twice a day would be a good initial dose.
I remain at your disposal for other questions, but please provide some more information regarding yourself, medical history, course of current illness and if you have tried any medication (wouldn't want to suggest things you've already tried).
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Funny bone pain lower back
- Bone pain in back
- Food for back bone pain
- Bone cancer back pain
- What relieves the pain in the back of the leg
- Pain on breast bone and aroung back
- What is the permanent cure for pain in back bone
- Back pain lump on the back what is it
- Heterogeneous bone marrow and back pain
- Lower back pain coxic bone
- What causes microvascular ischemic disease?
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches
- Can Lipitor cause brain damage?
- What causes severe migraine while on Cymbalta and Xanax?
- What are the signs and symptoms of brain aneurysm?
- What does intense pain in the temple suggest?
- What causes intense fatigue, tingling sensation in the feet and leg pain?
- What causes agitation and inappropriate sexual behavior while having...
- Suggest remedies for muscle pain, dizziness and constipation when...
- Can stress cause cyanotic discoloration on the extremities?