What can be done to relieve pain in the rear back bone?

Dr. Olsi Taka

Neurologist

Posted on Fri, 27 Jul 2018 in General Health
Question: Can it help relieve pain of rear back bone
Answered by Dr. Olsi Taka 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
More information necessary, Ibuprofen is first choice initial medication.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Your question seems like it's been left in the middle. You ask "can it help" as if you refer to a specific drug or remedy but you don't say what does "it" refer to.

If you meant what can help relieve such pain in general then the first line step would be an over the counter anti-inflammatory pain killer such as Ibuprofen. Dosages may vary (and it would have been useful if you had provided at least your age), a dosage of 400 mg twice a day would be a good initial dose.

I remain at your disposal for other questions, but please provide some more information regarding yourself, medical history, course of current illness and if you have tried any medication (wouldn't want to suggest things you've already tried).