What can I apply to get my foreskin fully repaired from paper cut like bruises after intercourse to regain my complete strength?
I am 42 and suddenly am facing paper cuts on my foreskin during sex. It’s very minor, have no itching. I applied T-bact ointment, it heals in 2 days but reappear again. I am also applying Candid B cream.
One doctor suggested Candiforce 200 mg for 4 days.
What can I apply to get my skin fully repaired n get strength back.
Check your blood sugar levels to rule out Diabetes .
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted the cuts that you are getting on foreskin after sex are most likely to be due to either dry sex or partial Phimosis and needs to be confirmed by clinical examination by a qualified General surgeon or Urologist
I shall be happy if you can post me more details to help me in making precise comments
1) Are you Diabetic?
2) Does this happen after dry and vigorous sex ?.
3) Does your wife have vaginal infection ?
Considering your age of 42 years possibility of Diabetes has to be ruled out by doing Blood sugar tests
You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefixime and anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.along with topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin twice daily.
Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily.
Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat bruised foreskin
- What causes bleeding from under surface of foreskin during intercourse
- Torn penile foreskin after intercourse cause
- Fourderm on foreskin bruising
- Bruised cervix after intercourse medical
- Bruised cervix after intercourse
- Will not pulling back foreskin will effect intercourse
- What causes foreskin tear after an intercourse
- Why am i having burning sensation on foreskin after intercourse
- Dry flaky and reddish penile foreskin after intercourse treatment