What are the symptoms of poisoning in a child?
Should I be concerned?
I won't get worried as there are no symptoms suggestive of toxicity
Thanks for asking on this platform
I can understand your concern.
As per your history the chances of ingestion are very less and even if there is a possibilty; if ingested in very small quantity it does not has any side effect.
I won't get worried as more than 6 hours have been passed and there are no symptoms suggestive of toxicity.
I would suggest you to watch for signs of toxicity like vomiting,pain abdomen,rapid breathing,cool extremities or perspiration and if you notice any consult your pediatrician.
Give him plenty of fluids with frequent feeds.
I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any more query.
Wishing for your baby's good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Paint fume poisoning symptoms
- What are the symptoms of wood stain poisoning
- What are the symptoms of blood poisoning
- Symptoms of poisoning symptoms
- Symptoms and treatment of barbiturate poison
- What poison mimics stroke symptoms
- Food poisoning visine symptoms
- Poison symptom breathe throat
- Poisoning symptoms ataxia dysphonia
- Permanent marker poisoning symptoms
- What are the symptoms of poisoning in a child?
- Suggest treatment for severe cough and fever in a child
- What causes cough, fasciculation, nasal congestion and fever?
- Can an infant be fed with castor oil to cure colic?
- What causes painful red blisters on tonsils?
- Suggest remedy for neck swelling in a child
- Suggest remedy for constipation in children
- Suggest remedy for persistent dry cough and cold in a child
- Suggest remedy for severe fever and cough in a child
- Suggest remedy for headache, dizziness and vomiting