What are the side effects of exposure to conentrated ammonia?
depends on degree of exposure
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
I have read your query and understand your concern.
The treatment depends upon site and degree of exposure like-
1)was there any skin contact. If yes was that area skin burnt and how much area roughly.
2)if you have inhaled fumes? Are you feeling any sensation of irritation or difficulty in breathing.
If there is no skin burns and difficulty in breathing then you don't need to worry and do anything.
If there has been skin contact then wash the area under running water for 20mins and apply curds or vineger to it. As ammonia is basic in nature vineger/curds contain mild acid which help in neutralisation.After that show in emergency room.
If breathing problem is there immediately show in emergency room.
Hope I have answered your query . If any further queries are there I would love to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- Mercury exposure side effects
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- Side effects of mold exposure
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- Ammonia jab side effects
- Ammonia shot side effects
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects
- Side effects of smelling ammonia