What are the side effects of Vimpat?
antiemetic needs to be taken
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Vimpat (lacosamide) is known to have the side effects of nausea and vomiting. I would suggest you to switch to the previous alternative that you were using, and to use some antiemetic as of now. Amongst over the counter medications, certain antihistamines may help prevent nausea and vomiting. These include dimenhydrinate (brand name: Dramamine) and meclizine hydrochloride (brand name: Dramamine Less Drowsy). If that does not help, visiting the ER of a hospital would be a better idea.
Dr. Kunal Saha
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- What is the side effect of piles
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- Vimpat side effects heart
- What are the side effects of tilt
- What are the side effects of vimpat?
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects
- Vimpat side effects epilepsy