What are the side effects of Orbitrek?

Question
Hi Sir,
I am XXXXX working for TGBL at Cochin. I would like to buy a Orbitrek for my regular excersie. Is there any harm in using it. If not do you have any recomendation on the model i need to buy. I dont have any deseases as of now viz Collestrol,Diabetes etc.
Posted Thu, 7 Aug 2014 in Weight & Lifestyle

Answered by Dr. Ashwin Bhandari 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can use it

Detailed Answer:

Orbitrek is an elliptical trainer used for complete body work out. There is no harm in using it. Make sure to increase the timing of the exercise gradually from 15 mins to 60 mins. Any model should do depending on your need and budget.

Hope this answers your query. If any further questions, will be happy to help.

Regards.