What are the repercussions of accidental ingestion of superglue?
At 5pm , someone used the lid and whizzed some soup . Could this have got into the soup and would it be dangerous for us to have eaten ?
Hello, and thanks for the question to HCM.
Don't worry, even if a small amount of superglue managed to find its way into the food, that's a very, very small quantity and would not cause any damage. It isn't dangerous. You're safe!
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Child accidental ingestion of xanax
- Kid accidentally ingested xanax
- What to do if accidental ingestion of calamine lotion
- What to do after accidental vetprofen ingestion
- Oxyelite pro accidental ingestion
- Accidentally ingested aspirin pregnancy
- Microgynon accidental ingestion of a child
- Child accidentally ingested kerosene what to do
- Accidental amoxicillin ingestion
- What if a child accidentally ingests xanax