What are the chances of pregnancy from pre-cum?
Date of last periods needed
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I would like to know the date of your last periods and also the usual change in timings between two consecutive pills.
In case you take pills within 3 hours of delay then nothing much to worry.
Also irregular intake in 3rd week of pill intake is dangerous so in case I know the date of your last periods I will be able to advice you better.
Waiting for your response
no need to take pill
No need to take another pill but take care to take pills daily at almost same time and also indulge in protected sex in coming week using condoms to be safe.
As I told you difference between the timings between two pills should not be more than 3 hours.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the chances that pre-cum can cause pregnancy
- Is there chances of pregnancy because of pre-cum
- Can pre cum cause pregnancy
- What are chances of pregnancy despite negative pregnancy results
- What are the chances of pregnancy with negative pregnancy tests
- What are the chances of my pregnancy surviving
- What are my chances of pregnancy
- What are the chances of pregnancy with pre-ejaculation
- What are the chances of pregnancy in such case
- What are the chances of pregnancy without penetration