What are the chances of pregnancy after protected intercourse?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2016
Mar 2016

OBGYN
Question
Hi, I had recently had protected sex during one of my lighter period months. It is a very low chance I could get pregnant from that correct. If he had a condom the entire time
Posted Sat, 30 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. S Patra 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
CHANCE IS NEGLIGIBLE.

Detailed Answer:

If you did protected sex with condom during light period, then chance of pregnancy is NEGLIGIBLE or less than 0.1%.

You wouldn't be worried about that. Practice safe sex in future.

Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.

All the best and good luck.

Dr S Patra.