What are the appropriate glasses for near-sighted vision while working on a laptop?
From this year I have been asked to put Near sighted also.
I am confused that which glass I should wear while working on laptop or should I work without glasses.
Problems of early presbyopia
This is a very common complaint in our practice,but you have to give us your spectacle power before we offer some useful suggestions.
With medium power, you are ok without glasses, but you have to go near the laptop to see clearly. Reading glasses are needed to maintain a proper distance from the laptop.
Please send me your power so I can offer helpful suggestions.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
This is very minimal power.For routine working you can do away with glasses for near work.For prolonged reading the reading glasses may be less straining.
Since there is anisometropia, two eyes having different power, which is corrected by glasses, prolonged work will be comfortable with glasses.
Since laptop distance is more than reading distance, you may be ok with or even without glasses for work.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr N. K. Misra, Ophthalmologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Near sight treatment instrument
- What is the appropriate diet when working out at gym
- What is the appropriate dosage of levothroxine
- What is the appropriate dosage of xanax
- Vision lenses glasses
- Near-sighted vision simulator
- What is long sighted vision
- Vision blurred while working on the system suggest
- Near sighted farsighted astigmatism
- Whats the maximum eye sight vision power
- Plaquenil,vitreous detachment.Side effect?
- How is eye infection in diabetics treated ?
- Optic atrophy, uveitis. Curable?
- Does cannabis have any side effect causing retina tear ?
- Can driving, swimming, flight journey and involve in sex, 10 days after...
- What are the brown patches in my eye after being hit by a soccer ball?
- Green discharge from eye, red eye, unable to open eyelid. Causes ?
- How is hypermetropia in children treated ?
- Eye pain, taken artificial tears, wear CPAP mask, have type 2 diabetes,...
- Congenital cataract in both eyes, signs of squint. First squint surgery...