What are the Antidotes for poisoning by Domex?
No such antidote for domex poisoning, how much was consumed?
Hello sir and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. There are no antidotes as such for domex poisoning sir, and to better guide you I would like to list a few points:
+Was the domex swallowed?
-If yes, is the individual experiencing any symptoms like vomiting, convulsions, disorientation, etc.)? If the person is experiencing any such symptoms, do not give them anything orally; but they are not experiencing any such symptoms then give them water and milk to drink
+Did the domex come in contact with skin or eye or any such places?
-If yes, then wash the region with cold water.
+If the domex came in contact with the eyes, then wash the region with cold water
+If the domex fumes were inhaled, then please take them out in the open air
Unless the individual is experiencing any symptoms like headaches, vomiting, nausea, altered consciousness, etc; there should be no reason to panic or worry sir. I hope you find my response helpful. Please do not hesitate to write to me anytime, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Antidote for cyanide poisoning
- What is the antidote for dapsone poisoning
- What is barbiturate poisoning
- Antidote for paracetamol poisoning
- Copper sulphate poisoning antidote
- What causes pneumonia poisoning
- What is solpadeine poisoning food poisoning
- What poison is in coumidin
- Super vasmol poisoning antidote
- Antidote of kerosene poison