Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

195 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What are effective treatments for venous leak?

Answered by
Dr. Manjunath Metri

General Surgeon

Practicing since :2005

Answered : 383 Questions

Posted on Sat, 9 Jun 2018 in Lump
Question: How do I treat venous leakage? I had surgery to cure my peyronnie’s disease. Prior to surgery my erections were in good condition but my penis had a 70% curve. My urologist what ‘s to place a penile implant. I’m not comfortable about doing that procedure until I explore other options.
Answered by Dr. Manjunath Metri 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No need for any active intervention

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome to HealthcareMagic..
I thank you for posting your query here and I am definitely going to help you out..

I read your question completely and have understood it well enough.

Please note..

1. Placing an implant will be safe in most of the cases..

2. Venous leak is again rarely seen and usually it is self limiting..
There is no need for any active intervention needed.

3. If you have erectile issues, it can be managed medically.

Hope this helps you..
In case you need further assistance, please contact me directly.
Or, you can close the question and rate..

Take care..
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on