Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Want to have sex all the time. Is there anything to decrease sex drive?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 567 Questions
is there anything to decrease my sex drive? im 36 years old and want sex all the girlfriend on the other hand does not ,she is 26 years old
. what can I do to help

Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 1 hour later

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to help you.

Based on the information provided you are looking to get a way out of constant sex drive/ simply get it bit lower.

Here is what can be done, their are drugs that can be used to help in reducing you sex drive, they are known as "Anti-androgens". Anti-androgens basically helps by reducing the male sex hormone.

To get a prescription you need to consult you local physician.

Hope it helps, please feel free to contact me in case of further clarification/concerns.

Thanks for the query.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor