Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Taking medicine for fungal problem. Suggest some best medicine to get cured

Jul 2012
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1993
Answered : 1196 Questions
I am facing fungal problem from a quite some time (it itches a lot at the time of sweating). I have not been taking regular medications, thats why it might not have been cured but it seems it has grown over considerably now. Please suggest me a good anti-fungal medication.
Posted Sat, 6 Oct 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 1 hour later
Hi there. Where exactly is this fungal problem located? Is it arm or groin or both?
itch guard is a multipurpose cream that may not always work. Also you say you have been irregular with treatment. Is it possible to upload a photograph of the area that is clear using your camera or mobile? Please do use the icon "upload data" not worry it is secure & discreet. Is there anyone else with similar lesions eg partner, sibling, friend ? What kind of underwear do you use..'V' type or boxers?
Is there any other medical problem or any drug allergies?
Await your response. Cheers!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor