TENDER OR SORE SIX INCHES BELOW MY RIGHT RIB CAGE
Gallbladder stones or infection.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service. I read your query and here is my advice.
I think this sore and tenderness below rib cage may be related to gallbladder stones or inflammation.
I think you should do a total blood count and blood chemistry especially liver chemistry.
Also an ultrasound is advisable to check gallbladder.
Hope I have answered the question. Let me know if I can assist you further,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.