Suggest ways to deal with behavioral volatility and emotional outbursts in a child
Advice to consult child therapist /Psychiatrist
Thank you for the query at HealthcareMagic.
I read your question and understand your concern.
Emotional outbursts and frustrations among children need further evaluation especially if it has been going on for long period of time. The underlying course for such frustrations need to be looked for. Commonly children exhibit such behavior in response to stressful events in life, learning difficulties,difficulty focusing, neurologic problems etc.
I recommend that you consult a child therapist,so that he/she can work together with you and your son to explore the cause for his behavior and proper management accordingly.
Hope I was able to answer your question
Please feel free to address any more concerns
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to deal with behavioral issues in children
- Dealing with emotionally unavailable men
- Diagnosis of emotional behavior disorder
- Causes of emotional behavioral disorders
- Child with strange behavior and mentality way of treatment
- How to control emotional outbursts
- Taken androgel for emotional well-being suggest way to get prescription
- Dealing with chronic pain emotionally
- Can behavioral outbursts be seizures
- Dealing with narcissistic behavior