Suggest treatment to remove discolouration from corns on toes

Dr. Muhammad Ahmad

Posted on Fri, 16 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: OK I just removed a corn off of my toes how do I get the color black
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ahmad 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It will take 3..4 days to get normal.

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to Health Care Magic.

Thanks for writing.

I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read your question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.

It normally takes 3..4 days to get the skin and colour back. There is no real way to get it quick just let it happen with it's normal course of events.

Here i want to mention another thing that you should protect it from infection, getting wet and staying moist, if much inner skin is exposed you can put a bandage over it otherwise just keep a good hygiene and protect it from friction and walking trauma.

Everything would be back to normal in 3..4 days if it doesn't get infected and you keep on protecting it well from insults.

I hope this answered your question, a
if you have more please feel free to ask.

Regrads.

Dr.Muhammad Ahmad.

M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)

Resident M.D.
Follow up: Dr. Muhammad Ahmad 3 minutes later
Thank you I am so , happy I am actually a model , I'm on my brother account asking , because I'm afraid to show my toes , thankss
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ahmad 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
With time it will be fine

Detailed Answer:
It's my pleasure just wear easy shoes till then which dont put pressure or friction rub XXXXXXX the place and don't let it get infected..everything else will be fine it will heal up soon as time passes.

Have a great weekend.

Regards.
Dr.Muhammad Ahmad