Suggest treatment for toe pain with numbness and dark skin discoloration

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
I'm experience Toe pain. It feels like they are numbness and tendernous. The toes skin has darkened. I thought it was sun XXXXXXX but now I wonder. I don't have high blood pressure or diabities.
Tue, 29 May 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be infection or compromised blood supply.

Detailed Answer:
A toe pain with numbness and dark skin suggests an infection or decreased blood supply in the area. This can be due to a gangrene also. This needs a direct examination and proper dressing and antibiotics with other prescription medicines for an improvement.
Do consult an orthopedician and try to keep the toe warm till then.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal