Suggest treatment for toe nail infection
My big toe nails have had fungus for the past few years and won't grow. My dermatologist sold me a nail polish that I've been using for a couple months. The fungus hasn't spread but the nails won't grow. Is there anything you can suggest that will do away with this fungus? I've tried listerine & other natural products in the past but he tells me every body has fungus & there's not way of getting rid of it.
Thanks for the query.
Probably your doctor has given you amrolofine nail laquer.
It's highly effective, along with this also take tablet fluconazole 150 mg per week for 24 weeks.
It is safe and effective.
Toe nail infection requires prolonged treatment to prevent recurrence.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for fungal nail infection
- Staph nail infection treatment
- Canesten on toe nail infection
- Treatment and cure for pseudomonas nail infection
- Death by toe nail infections
- Whitish flaky toe nail infection
- Laser treatment for nail infections
- Best fungal nail infection treatment
- Treatment and cure for nail infection
- Severe fungal nail infection treatment