Suggest treatment for symptoms of abdominal aortic aneurysm
need some details to guide you better
Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. There could be a number of causes for you complaint. I would be in a better position to guide you anything if you answer following questions please:
1. since when are you having this problem?
2. any family history of similar complaint?
3. please share a clear close image of that area.
4. is overlying skin color normal?
5. any history of trauma or fever
6. do you or anyone in the family has diabetes, hypertension or other illness?
7. does swelling/mass regresses or persists with same size?
I will be looking forward for the answers to conclude the discussion in the best interest of yours.
Most probably abdominal aortic aneurysm
Thank you for getting back with the answers. I have gone through them. Yes the first differential in pulsatile mass comes to be arterial aneurysm. Further more the location decides the type. Now in your case the location is suspecting thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm. I would suggest you to visit hospital and get an ultrasound of the swelling done. It will confirm the diagnosis. Further management will be decided by a vascular surgeon after the necessary labs.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Adderall causing abdominal aortic aneurysm symptoms
- Is surgery advisable for abdominal aortic aneurysm treatment
- Marijuana abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Adderall and abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm leakage symptoms
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm size
- Having abdominal aortic aneurysm grafts suggest the treatment
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm and sildenafil
- Adipex and abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm symptoms gurgle left lung