Suggest treatment for swelling of the upper eyelid with redness
It appears like inflammation of glands of eyelids.
Welcome to Health care magic.
I am Dr. Dadapeer K, an ophthalmologist and I answer health problems related to eye.
It seems from the history that you are having swelling of the upper eyelid with redness and a fluid filled pouch on the inner corner of the eye.
This indicates inflammatory swelling involving the glands of the eye lids.
The treatment is by use of antibiotic eye drops and antiinflammatory drugs. Applying hot compression provides symptomatic relief.
If possible do send a photo of the affected eye so that I can advice you more accurately.
Hope the information is helpful to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Redness swelling frozen knee due to arthrofibrosis treatment
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Itching on the arm with swelling and redness need treatment
- Eyes are red and painful suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for swelling and burning sensation on the eyelids
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest treatment for redness and buring in eyes
- Suggest treatment for swelling on shoulder
- Red spot under eye tiredness treatment suggestions
- Suggest treatment for swelling on buttocks