Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

170 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for sudden seizures

Answered by
Dr. Erion Spaho

Neurologist, Surgical

Practicing since :2004

Answered : 3394 Questions

Posted on Mon, 2 Nov 2015 in Brain and Spine
Question: I need help multiple problems and I am not going to any ER in GA. I have confusion and I can not think I can not be treated due to complications caused by injuries by doctors. I have no clue what to do when stuck in this state where I well not see any of them. I am jerking again and trying to go into a seizure This is not a good forum for me as I am not able to think must less put in a debit card I can not see.
Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Go to ER first.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for using HCM.

I have read your query and understand your concerns.

If you are confused, you are right, you should go first to ER and get treated.

You need to be calm and conscious in order to prescribe in details your health concerns here at HCM, so we can help you better understand your condition and give you our opinion.

Awaiting for further information about your concerns....
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on