Suggest treatment for stomach problems

Dr. Klerida Shehu

Gastroenterologist

Posted on Thu, 28 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: In response to your email, I am doing much better. My stomach issues come and go. But as of now, I'm taking a mixture of unfiltered organic apple cider vinegar, garlic juice and ginger juice. I take a tablespoon of it in cold water every morning and it has called everything down greatly.
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Worried about acidity of the juice...

Detailed Answer:
Hi back my dear,

I am very pleased to know that your symptoms are being subsided.

The juice you are taking every morning in cold water is excellent choice for intestinal functioning. I am glad to know that it is working for you.

My only concern is about the acidity of the mixture although it is diluted in cold water. All you are taking: apple cider vinegar, garlic juice and ginger juice might turn your stomach pH into more acidic and would aggravate your symptoms further.

To my opinion, you are feeling better because Prisolec has started working.

Anyway, you can continue taking it until you notice any aggravation of symptoms.

All the best!
Dr.Klerida