Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for stitch mark on face

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 6135 Questions
hi, i have a one stitches
mark on my face from 25 years ,its right below my right eye
Posted Mon, 27 Apr 2015 in null
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please, provide an image for review and more insights!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this stitch mark that you have mentioned. I will like to know what exactly the problem is with this mark. Does it cause pain or you don't like the look of it? I will like that you precise the exact worry you have with this mark and upload an image for review so that I can take a look and provide personalized and helpful information on how to go about it.

In order to upload an image, please click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. As soon as I get the image and the requested information, I would gladly get back to you with insights to this.

Until then, I wish you well.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor