Suggest treatment for sideroblastic anemia while on Citalopram
No reported interactions
Dear Ms, I have gone through your question and I can understand your concerns.
But please note that there are no reported interactions between Citalopram and Aranesp injections which actually make it safe to take the two medications together without any reduction in their effect.
I hope I answered your question.
Feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is sideroblastic anemia fatal
- Treatment and cure for sideroblastic anemia
- Thalassemia, sideroblastic anemia causes
- Sideroblastic anemia and anesthesia
- Diagnosis of thalassemia, sideroblastic anemia
- Diagnosis of sideroblastic anemia
- Symptoms of thalassemia, sideroblastic anemia
- Sideroblastic anemia causes
- Treatment and cure for thalassemia, sideroblastic anemia
- Symptoms of sideroblastic anemia
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?