Suggest treatment for sharp pain in the shoulder
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query,this pain is not suggestive of blockage of an artery.It may be due to cervical pain or frozen shoulder.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sharp pain in shoulder joint
- Treatment of clitoris sharp pain
- Does botox treatments cause sharp pain in shoulders
- Sharp pain in front shoulder
- Sharp pain in shoulder blade
- What is the treatment for sharp pain in abdomen
- Fell on shoulder sharp pain tenderness treatment
- Treatment and cure for sharp pain
- Sharp pain between shoulders
- Sharp pains in annus and treatment
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?