Suggest treatment for severe tooth sensitivity
Abraded teeth, decayed teeth, desensitising tooth paste, restoration
Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query.
As far as the sensitivity in the teeth is concerned, it can be because of the abraded teeth or because of the decayed teeth. Nothing to be panic. Consult an oral physician and get it evaluated. Meanwhile you can use desensitising tooth paste like sensoform. Apply the tooth paste over the teeth and leave it for two minutes and then brush it with normal brush.
If there is decayed tooth, then it has to be restored with a filling material.
I hope I have answered your query. if you have any queries reply me back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for broken tooth and intermittent toothache
- Suggest treatment to fill tooth cavity
- Suggest treatment for tooth ache
- Suggest treatment for abscessed tooth
- Suggest treatment for swelling in the extracted tooth
- Suggest treatment for painful decayed tooth
- Suggest treatment for tooth sensitivitytooth pain and tooth decay
- Suggest treatment for tooth infection
- Suggest treatment for tooth and gum pain
- Suggest treatment for jaw pain due to tooth infection