Suggest treatment for severe dizziness and headache after a carbon monoxide exposure
Carbonmonoxide yesterday because of a faulty stove in a RV (unventiled space). When I realized the danger after 15 minutea, I reached fresh air outside and I experienced a light headache. It seems that I survived quite fine but now I'm wondering if I could eventually damage anything inside me. Especially my heart. Severe CO intoxication can lead to some damage but what about light intoxication? Should I think checking for cardiac injury blood markers now or is this over-reacting? Thank you for your advice. XXXXXXX
No need to worry much for heart damage.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
In my opinion, you are worrying too much. No need to worry for heart damage or other organ damage but this exposure.
You are also not having any symptoms. And you have done absolutely correct thing after the exposure.
So nothing to panic about.
You have not damaged your organs especially heart, so no tests are required.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for severe dizziness and tiredness
- Severe dizziness with appendicitis
- Severe dizziness nausea vomiting
- Sudden severe dizziness symtom
- Severe dizziness after lidocaine injection
- Diagnosis of Severe dizziness
- Severe dizziness causes
- What causes severe dizziness after a concussion
- Treatment and cure for Severe dizziness
- Temple pain with severe dizziness