Suggest treatment for red pimple bumps in armpits
Probably a blocked hair follicle!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this bump that you have described in your armpit. From the information, it is suggestive of a blocked hair follicle. This retains an oily substance that the silk secretes to keep the surface of the skin oily and prevent excessive fluid loss. This is common in the armpits because of the density of hair follicles and the increased likelihood of sweating in this area.
It represents no danger. I will advise that you stay away from this and avoid manipulating it. They generally get resolve over time. If you think you can express the content fully, then you may want to do that.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest suitable treatment for pimples on face
- Suggest treatment for pimples
- Inner thigh bump pimple treatment
- Pimple like bumps under armpits bloody pus treatment
- Treatment for pimple in armpit
- Pimples on cheeks and forehead suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for pimples caused by dandruff
- Suggest treatment for acne and pimples
- Suggest treatment for pimple and tanning
- Suggest treatment for pimples on penis