Suggest treatment for rashes developed due to dust mites
In the guest room bed which has been left unchanged for a month. A friend told
me there's a UV light treatment for this. May l know what specialist to look for?
Dermatologist to consult as soon as possible...
I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concern.
As you've been developed rashes due to dust mites, then, there are a few things to clarify in here:
- skin rashes are signs of allergy reaction.
- if allergy is confirmed, UV light treatment is not the right choice. Anti-histamines, anti-inflammatory meds are advised to take orally, locally or even parental if severe symptoms are present.
You can send a photo of the rashes on your skin for further evaluation.
For the moment, I can only say that you need to get further consultation with dermatologist. He/she will provide the final diagnosis and treatment after a good physical examination or can ask to run further tests like allergy testing or serology tests.
All the best!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for skin rash
- Suggest treatment for rashes on neck
- Suggest treatment for nappy rash
- Suggest treatment for pain due to callus
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for diaper rash
- Dust mite rash treatment
- What is the treatment for dust mite allergy
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Suggest treatment for skin rash due to allergic reaction