Suggest treatment for pustule on big left toe
what is it and how to handle it
Let me know some more detail-
Thanks for your query.
Before I answer your question, let me know some more detail-
Whether it is painful on press or not.
From how many days it was present.
Whether it increases in size or not.
If you wish you can upload the image of sac so that I can help you in better ways.
it is not painful when pressed. it been there for 2 days and not showing any growth.
Apply some compression bandage over it.
It seems to be collection of serous fluid due to irritation in the area. Nothing to worry as it is not painful. Apply some compression bandage over it.
If it become painful or increases in size then get it checked out by your doctor for drainage.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for badly bruised big toe
- Big toe fracture treatment
- What treatment is suggested for corn on the little toe
- Jammed big toe treatment
- Big toe stress fracture treatment
- Suggest treatment for cold and numb toe and depression
- Suggest treatment for swollen painful red toes
- Suggest treatment for pain and infection in toe
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot and toes
- Big toe bursitis treatment