Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 3026 Questions
sir i get sperm out quickley due to oral sex or during intercourse, will you sugget me some medicine for this i can do 10 to 15mins performance during that or getting out sperm after that time. i also need organ enlargement medicine too. current size is 4.5 i needed upto 6 or 6.5. Any suggesation for this. Reply soon awaiting for your reply.
Posted Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I have given detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
I won't misguide you and I would advise you strongly not to get misguided.
You can't increase the size of your penis.
So stop trying that.
For increasing the time of ejaculation we advise medicines only in cases where the ejaculation is premature.
But in your case your performance time is already good
However to improve it further you can try following:
1. Try and practice squeeze and release technique that you can learn from internet.
2. Increase duration of foreplay.
3. Whenever you feel that you are going to ejaculate simply divert your mind by doing some mental tasks like some mathmetical calculations. This would divert your mind and would delay the ejaculation.

There is no medicine that can help you in any if the problems you have asked.
If you have any further query please ask me.
Stay Healthy.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor