Suggest treatment for piles

Question
Dear Doctor, I'm XXXX XXXXXXX from Pondicherry.
I'm having fisher/Piles problem since 15 years and taken a lot of medicines but there is no any permanent cure.

Can I take any medicine from Amway ?

Please Advise
Posted Sat, 9 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Brief answer....given below
Detailed answer...
You have basically two questions.
1st ...Can you take AMWAY products
AMWAY products are basically health supplements and can be taken by anybody,however if you are thinking that they would cure your piles and fissure problem,then you are mistaken.
2nd....What to do for your problem
The problem can be best managed by getting it surgically removed and changing your lifestyle where there is more emphasis on consumption of fresh fruits and green vegetables,drinking plenty of water and doing regular exercises and keeping your stools soft by taking extra Fiber like ISABGOL.
Consult a surgeon and get the surgery done.
I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks