Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

148 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for piles

Answered by
Dr. Shailja Puri

Pathologist and Microbiologist

Practicing since :2006

Answered : 6946 Questions

Posted on Wed, 6 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: Hai good evening doctor, i have a problem since last year, at the starting i was not getting a free motion, and once in two days i am getting free motion, after consulting a doctor, it was resolved my motion problems,, but after 2, 3 weeks while i am going toilet one small growth is coming out from my butthole, and its bleeding also, it is red and round type, when i consulted a doctor he said its piles, but i am not feels any pain and its not affecting me any way, but i am fearing that in future should i face any type of problems,, thats why i am writing here, please give me suggestion....
Answered by Dr. Shailja Puri 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
History suggests piles,surgical excision is the tt

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting your query on HealthcareMagic.

Small growth protruding from the anus while defecating and bleeding from the growth is suggestive of piles.

Initially piles protrude only on pressure.
As the condition progresses the piles prolapse spontaneously.
When the piles prolapse, they may get ulcerated, bleed and may pain.
Thus, the piles are in their initial stage right now.
You can undergo surgical excision at this stage because complication can occur once the piles progress.

Consult your treating surgeon for clinical assessment and decide the time of surgical excision.

If you have more queries, I will be glad to answer.
Dr Shailja P Wahal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on