Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for painless intercourse

Jun 2014
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 2496 Questions
I am sixty years old and so is my boyfriend. He has a very large penis and my vagina seems to small so it won't go in all the way? I don't know what to do. Lubricants help but not totally. Any suggestions?
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: Few suggestions for you Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for using healthcare magic. I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would try to help you in this problem. I think, in your case due to size, you may feel pain due to which you face problem while intercourse. Just some suggestions: 1. long foreplay and lubrication is certainly a good idea, then maybe you could try to get penetrate vagina before he has a full and hard erection, maybe if he insert his penis into your vagina while he is having something like "half-erection", it can be less painful and then when the erection gets stronger inside you, the vagina can adjust to it more easily. 2. Try to experiment with different positions, especially such positions which allow you to have control over the regulation of penetration, its depth etc...e.g. if you are on the top, it can make you less worried about pain and in case of pain you can probably find less painful way. 3. Last but not least, you can try to focus on non-penetrative sexual activities (oral, manual...) as much as possible - in order to have more pleasurable feelings than pain which has been a result of penetration... Hopefully you will not avoid sex because of fear of pain, it would be helpful if you could enjoy at least non-coital sexual contacts during this period. I think, you would feel satisfied with answer. In case, you need more suggestions, you can consult me. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor