Suggest treatment for pain in the hands
Observe for any complication, Combiflam can be given
Thanks for asking on this platform
Combiflam contains ibuprofen(analgesic and anti Inflammatory) and paracetamol(mainly analgesic).
You can give Combiflam for pain. The dose of this age is approximately 5 ml.It can be given two or three times a day depending on the severity and frequency of symptom.
Observe for any complication like swelling, difficulty in movement of joint etc and if you notice any please consult your pediatrician.
I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fell on hand swollen painful suggest treatment
- Treatment and cure for hand pain
- Hand pain treatments
- Suggest treatment for coccyx pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- What treatment is suggested for pain and numbness in hand
- Suggest treatment for joint pain
- Suggest treatment for pain and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for pain due to hand injury
- Suggest treatment for crampingtingling and pain in feetlegs and hands
- What are the symptoms of poisoning in a child?
- Suggest treatment for severe cough and fever in a child
- What causes cough, fasciculation, nasal congestion and fever?
- Can an infant be fed with castor oil to cure colic?
- What causes painful red blisters on tonsils?
- Suggest remedy for neck swelling in a child
- Suggest remedy for constipation in children
- Suggest remedy for persistent dry cough and cold in a child
- Suggest remedy for severe fever and cough in a child
- Suggest remedy for headache, dizziness and vomiting