Suggest treatment for listlessness, vomiting and rashes under the eyes in a child
Your son seems to have food poisoning.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone very carefully through the details provided but would need a few more pieces of information to be able to help you. I would need to specifically know how long the rashes have been there and whether you seem to notice any relation of it with the vomiting?
About the vomiting, I think that your child is suffering from a food poisoning where a preformed bacterial toxin enters along with food. It is a self-limiting condition which subsides in a day or two irrespective of treatment. All you have to do is to replenish for hte salt and water lost, by giving ORS (oral rehydration solution).
I would request you to upload an image of the rashes under the eyes and definitely I would guide you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have light wrinkles under eyes suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for pigmentation and under eye circles
- Suggest treatment for scar mark under the eyes
- Suggest treatment to stop vomiting
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for under eye darkcircles
- Suggest treatment for vomiting and weakness
- Suggest treatment for nocturnal vomiting
- Nausea fatigue aching vomiting yellow eyes taking prednisone treatment suggestions
- Red spot under eye tiredness treatment suggestions