Suggest treatment for jaw pain

Cardiologist
Question
Dr Sharka

Hello and merry Christmas happy holidays this question is for dr Sharka as u know I suffer from several conditions I have been having pain in the jaw area the joints hurt to touch but at times I have pain without touching .. I have recently had a traponin test and a stress test done about 2 or 3 weeks ago i am wondering if I should be concerned about cardiac as I know this can be a symptom
Fri, 1 Jun 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I would explain as follows:

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear Theresa!

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced again the disturbing pain and at the meantime would like to assure you that this joint pain, well localized and influenced intermittently by touching is quite unlikely to be of any cardiac origin.

This conclusion is supported also by the normal results of all the recently performed cardiac tests (ECG, stress test, cardiac echo, Troponin measurement.

Coming to this point, I would like to once again assure you that it is not a cardiac related issue, but just a musculoskeletal one.

So relax and don't worry too much about it!

Wishing you are having a pleasant holiday’s time!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Kind regards,

Dr. Iliri

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for jaw pain 32 minutes later
Hi thank you I do have only one more question as I am unable to see my gp today as I got into the car i was wearing a heavy jacket and sweeter plus a scarf and there were 4 of us on the car with the heat turned up high after about 5 we mkn I felt really hot and flustered I took off my scarf as well as opened my jacket and window turned down the heat felt better as well the other lady felt better I wanted to make sure this was most likely because of the layers and the heat in the car not anything cardiac related

Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is a normal reaction to heat.

Detailed Answer:
No, it doesn't sound like any cardiac related issues.

Nothing to worry about!

It is just a normal physiological reaction to heat,that happens in every normal individuals.

In case of any other XXXXXXX concerns just let me know.

I would be glad to help with my opinion.

Dr.Iliri

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for jaw pain 8 minutes later
Thank you so u think it wan enviromental and not cardiac related I can still carry on with regular work out activity and other physical activities
Thank u

Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Physical activity is strongly encouraged.

Detailed Answer:
Hello again, dear Theresa!

Yes! I can reassure you that what you have experienced has nothing to do with your heart and you can carry on with every physical activity you think.

In this regard, I encourage you to follow a physically active daily profile, as it provide several beneficial effects even in musculoskeletal disorders.

Wishing you a pleasant weekend and a happy New Year!

King regards,

Dr. Iliri

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for jaw pain 4 hours later
Thank u so much I have experienced it slightly agin this mornjng but I believe it is due to anxiety and small places and being crowded but I am reassured that it is not cardiac related

Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
My answer as follows:

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

You should not worry about this issue, as it doesn't seem to be anything serious.

Anxiety seems to play an important role in all this clinical scenario.

For this reason, the main thing you should do is try not to think about this issue and try to enjoy your everyday life.

I remain at your disposal whenever you will need me!

Dr. Iliri