question-icon

Suggest treatment for flank pain

Posted on Tue, 24 Nov 2015
Question: I think I got a urine tract infection I taken sachets for it don't feel well still pains in my back and kidney, feel sick and pains in my side feels like my side is swollen I am diabetic and 37
Answered by Dr. Sheetal Verma (20 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Need proper treatment.

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Thanks for your query at the HCM.
I understand your concern and situation.

I would like to know what tests you have taken? I would suggest you to repeat the urine microscopy and culture sensitivity testing. Take treatment accordingly to the results. Drink plenty of water and alkalinizer. Test will show if you have drug resistant infection. Get urine clinical chemistry and USG abdomen done.

Hope I answered your query
Rating and review will be appreciated
Dr Sheetal Verma
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Sheetal Verma

Infectious Diseases Specialist