Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Tue, 7 Mar 2017 in General Health
Question: Dear Doctor xxxxxxxx . I received your answer about my husband w/the problem of ED. You were right about my husband having an affair with his ex-girlfriend. He confessed to about 3 weeks ago. It happened 3-4 times. The first time he was able to perform. He tells me the other 3 times he could not, and I don't believe that for one second. What do you think?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Forgive him and reconstruct/rebuild your relationship and life!

Detailed Answer:

The fact that he can perform at time and not all the times shows that he probably has a problem with his mindset. Get back with him, forgive him and build a new era. We should not be too hard when others hurt us because we never know when we would be the one on the hot seat.

Please, do not focus on what transpired. Now that you have him back, make it work again. You both are again together because you certainly feel for each other more than before.

I hope this helps you make a healthy decision for you both. I wish you well. As always, am at your disposal for further exchanges.