question-icon

Suggest treatment for bladder infection

Posted on Wed, 16 Jul 2014
Question: Are there any supplements I can take with D'Mannose beside cranberry supplements for urinary health ? I have allergic reaction to salicylic acid which is in cranberries.
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh (4 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Get your urine examined.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, I would like to advise that you should get your urine examined ( Routine / Microscopic and Culture / Sensitivity ).
This will help in knowing if any infection is present or not.

Further medical management can be planned after knowing the reports of the investigations.

You should drink lots of water daily. No other supplement is needed.
Also take care of your perineal hygiene.

I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
Regards. Thanks.
Dr. R.A. Singh

Emergency Medicine Specialist