Suggest treatment for bladder infection
Get your urine examined.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, I would like to advise that you should get your urine examined ( Routine / Microscopic and Culture / Sensitivity ).
This will help in knowing if any infection is present or not.
Further medical management can be planned after knowing the reports of the investigations.
You should drink lots of water daily. No other supplement is needed.
Also take care of your perineal hygiene.
I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bladder infection affecting the kidney
- Gall bladder infection treatment
- Alternative treatment for bladder infection
- Suggest bladder infection treatment
- Treatment and cure for Then bladder infection
- Urinary bladder infection treatment
- Suggest treatments for serious bladder infection
- Antibiotic treatment for bladder infection
- Treatment for bladder infection
- Suggest treatment for recurrent bladder infection
- Having ulcer in mouth and not able to swallow. On nutrolin B. Started...
- Had hit on head. Feeling unconscious and loss of memory. CT scan and...
- Got hit on upper lip and tooth. Noticed swelling. Any treatment?
- Have itchy, raised freckle on chest. Should I be concerned?
- Suffering from runny nose and bumps inside nostrils. Applying zovirax...
- Child having low grade fever. CBC blood test showed normal. Could it be...
- Suffering from urinary problems. How to over come this situation?
- Got head injury. Started slurred speech, trouble in concentrating and...
- Got head injury. Suffered a concussion, pressure in head and felt a dent...
- Suffering from blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. Is it safe to take...