Suggest treatment for benign nevus on right arm
I have had this mole on my right arm
All my life, I don't believe it has changed in appearance.
Could this mole be consider suspect? Should it be investigated further for melanoma?
Looks a benign nevus
Hello. Thank you for writing to us
I have taken note of your query and I have also reviewed the Image. I have received only one Image.
Looks a benign nevus.
Symmetrical, round, raised, uniform color, asymptomatic, smooth surface, no history of ulceration/ bleeding etc are all features of a benign mole.
I have reviewed the another another image as well. This one is a flat nevus. I would rule this to be benign as well.
A nevus that has always been the same in size, is symmetrical in shape, has well defined margins, is uniform in color, has never bled are all signs of it being a benign nevus.
Upload another Image
Can you upload a clearer Image? This one is blurred, fuzzy.
I can't distinctly make out the margins/ borders and other characteristics like color variegation if any, asymmetricity, if any
If you have problems uploading multiple pics you can send them directly to me at my personal email ID: YYYY@YYYY
Make sure that you send absolutely clear and focused Images.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nevus anemicus treatment
- Is there a treatment for speckled lentiginous nevus
- Treatment and cure for atypical nevus
- Treatment and cure for spitz nevus
- Treatment and cure for nevus
- Treatment and cure for becker's nevus
- Laser treatment beckers nevus
- Suggest treatment for numbness on shoulders and right arm
- Suggest treatment for arm pain
- Treatment and cure for hairy nevus