Suggest treatment for back pain and vomiting
It can be due to kidney issue
Hello, I have studied your case and I think you might have kidney problem. Pain at back with vomiting is usually due to stone. Before I advised you anything I would like to know little detail of the illness.
1. Do you have past history of kidney problems.?
2. Do you have pain during urination?
3. Any surgery of abdomen in past?
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you. Thanks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Missed periods headache back pains vomiting took myra e-400 pregnant
- Back pain vomitting and diarrhea with flu
- Back pain vomiting unable to urinate
- Diarrhea upper back pain vomiting
- Lower back pain vomiting missed period
- Cold back pain vomiting cant pee
- Back pain vomit when i stand
- Headache fever restlessness unconsciousness back pain vomiting am i okay
- If a child has cough cold back pains vomit nasal congestion fever sneeze
- Abdominal and back pain vomiting and spotting